After the conference I found a cosy cafe in Vladivostok where I decided to drink a cup of coffee and tried to get my head straight. It is a very comfortable place, it seemed the walls are smelled with aromatic coffee flavor, vanilla pastry and chocolate cream. Believe me it is not an exaggeration . It is also one of the biggest and famous bakery chain in Vladivostok. Of course, I wanted to enjoy chocolate cruasans, a piece of cake ''Napoleon'' with caramel and peanut, delicious eclair with pistachio. As I was on a diet, so I ordered only oatmeal cookies with chocolate and took with me a fitness bread. I savored my order. So а waiter recommended me to visit their bakery in the airport Knevichi.
While I was sitting in the cafe Vladivostok and there was nothing to do and I switched on my note-book and opened the web-site of the company. ''Michelbakery'' is not only a well-known chain of cafe in Vladivostok, but also an interesting place for celebrating different events because of its comfortable location, modern colorful design and entertaining style. Looking at the photo I came to the conclusion that the stuff did their best to make a special day for their customers.
As for me ''Michelbakery'' is a well-considered business. Everything is organized on the best level. So if you want to find ''cafe Vladivostok'', ''restaurant Vladivostok'' or "bakery vladivostok'' it is ''Michelbakery''with its tasty cookies and cakes, good service and a cosy location.
Why am I so sure? Because I remembered the aromatic flavor of freshly brewed coffee and tasty cookies. A little more than а month have passed but my trip to Vladivostok is associated with this cafe. And now I exactly know where to go and drink a cup of coffee for the next time when I shall visit Vladivostok.